Terms of service
Standard 14 days return policy. If you are not 100% happy with your order you can use our 14 days return policy. You then get a full refund.
To return an order just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will book the return for you. Once the product has arrived to us, in the same condition it was sent, you will get a refund for your order. Custom orders where a product is specially manufactured for you, items for sale and second hand-sorting cannot be exchanged or returned.
If a product is faulty you will never have to pay any return fees. We will then send a replacement product completely free of charge.
NOTE: Remember to keep the original packaging in case you want to use our return policy. Return fees apply on exchanges as well.
Estimated 2-10 working days.
Mimmi Blomqvist does not offer any compensation in case of delayed deliveries. The delivery times are only estimates.
Standars delivery time is 2-7 business days. All orders are delivered by Postnord.
If a product gets damaged during transport - we will send you a new product. Please contact and send us a picture of the damages item as soon as it’s delivered. We will then send a replacement product completely free of charge.
Shape & Color Variations:
Each product is made by hand which means there might be small variations in size and color. This gives every item the unique look and character we love.
Ceramics: Handle with care! These objects are fragile. Objects with grainy surfaces - rinse in water and let them by them selfs (do not use a cloth or paper, fibers will stick to the object). Other ceramic objects with glazed surfaces are easy to wash in the same way as you take care of other ceramic items at you home.
Wood: Do not place in direct sunlight (UV will change the color hue and can dry out the wood). Wipe them with a dull cloth to clean them. To keep your wooden object in good condition and for a life time last, treat them with linseed oil or other woods oils once in a while.
Glass: Handle with care! These objects are fragile. Rinse in water when cleaning.
All payments are safely made with Shopify pay.
KLARNA: In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Card Payments: Available in all of Europe. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from the order date of the goods. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria and the Netherlands.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Personal Data Policy:
The personal data we collect from you is used for processing and handling your order. Mimmi Blomqvist.com is the data controller (see contact details below). We will never share your personal data with any third parties. We do not participate in sending so-called SPAM. As a customer you can may receive e-mails regarding your order, payment or other communication you initiated and newsletters or offers that you opted into.
All purchases and agreements shall be governed by the laws of Sweden.
Finnbergsvägen 54, 13131, Kvarnholmen/Stockholm, Sweden